Thursday 1 January 2015

Meet at the Scrappers Corner DT

Hi everyone I have been asked to be a DT member 
over at 


The Challenge this month is anything goes You have to use a My Besties Image
The challenge runs for a month from the 1st of each month

Here is my first project hope you all like it 


I used copics to Colour

Skin: E000,E00,E11,E21,E04
Hair: E43,E53,E51
Pants,shirt,hat bow and sock: BG70,BG72,BG75,BG78
Jacket,Hat,sock and bow: RV91,RV,3,RV95
Gloves and shoes: C7,C5,C3,C1
Necklace: Gold Spica pen
Eyes: B24,B21
Dog: E18,E15,E13E11
Also put clear glaze pen over eyes so they shine

Paper pad Craft brand called shabby Chic
Mulberry roses and buds
Small doily
hand made stick pin
metal corner
White thick lace
Spellbinders die floral ovals

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous DT Project Michelle, outstanding for your very first entry into our Challenge. Great job stunning.
    Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Annette you are such a sweet lady 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle,

    Welcome to the My Besties Aussie Team. Your creation is just beautiful. I hope you enjoy your time on the team.

    Your DT friend Belinda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the team Michelle I just adore your work ... xx Debs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies I am looking forward to working with all of you 😀

    ReplyDelete
  6. you've done an awesome job on your blog Michelle, I just love it. Angexx

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle just love your card and the other ones on your
    blog I too have just been made a new DT on Scrappers Corner and have just joined your blog page. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ladies for lovely comments and Andrea it's nice to know there is another newbie lol 😀

    ReplyDelete