Saturday, 4 February 2017

Hungry Hippo

Hi everyone I have a very cute Shaker to add to all your birthday 
cards or other cards this SVG file is from 


For my DT project I have used Shaker Card 1 Set   I 
Have used the Cupcake file



I have used a Polkadoodles Image and Paper from the New Helga Collection

I used Prismacolor pencils to colour this image 
Hat and Jacket: PC1025,PC1103,PC1087
Hippo: PC 1069, PC 1070, PC1072, PC1071
Shirt: PC 916, PC 915, PC1035
Scarf and Goggles: PC 924, PC122, PC926
I used seed beads for my shaker 

Thank you for stopping by 


Challenges I have entered this project in 

Aussie Digital artists Challenge Blog Anything Goes 

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "Aussie Digital Artists Challenge" and best of luck with your entry.

    Kristyn DT Admin/Owner of  https://aussiedigitalartistschallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful cute Card. I love the shaker Muffin on it.
    Hugs, Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, your shaker cupcake is the cutest idea I've seen for a shaker card! Great design idea, and the colors on your sweet card look amazing! Hoping you enjoy a lovely week-end. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cupcake shaker card Michelle and such a cute image. Hugs ~Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK this is to stinking cute...love love love

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was entering my card at Aussie Digital Challenge and saw your darling card. I just wanted you to know how much I liked it! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. Lovely creation.Thank you for sharing with us over here at "Aussie Digital Artists Challenge" and best of luck with your entry.
    Vrajangna Patel DT Admin/ Owner of
    https://aussiedigitalartistschallengeblog.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely creation.Thank you for sharing with us over here at "Aussie Digital Artists Challenge" and best of luck with your entry.
    Vrajangna Patel DT Admin/ Owner of
    https://aussiedigitalartistschallengeblog.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete