Friday, 10 November 2017

White With A Touch Of Colour

Hi everyone we still have our challenge running over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog

https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com.au/

Theme for the challenge is Anything Goes / White with
a hint of colour

You can find all their gorgeous images HERE

For my project today I have use Winnie White Christmas big Kahuna Kit. I used a Pre coloured image and the word art




The snow flakes are made with paper clay and a silicon mould and I just added a bit of glitter paper

Thank you for stopping by


3 comments:

  1. Loving the Snowflakes Michelle. Must try that technique. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very pretty Michelle. I have no idea what is happening with blogger as it appears I had somehow unfollowed you. I think I have rectified that now x

    ReplyDelete