Friday 6 April 2018

Polkadoodles Challenge


Hi everyone we have a brand new challenge up and running over on the challenge blog at Polkadoodles 


Come over and join in Challenge is Anything Goes/ Girly  great prizes up for grabs

You can get all of polkadoodles great products HERE 



For DT project I have used the Winnie Celebrations Kit 1


I have coloured this image with Prisma Pencils 

I have also used 
 Mulberry Flowers
Raffia Bow
String with gold thread
Flat back gems
Distress Ink

Thank you for stopping by


Challenges I have entered 






1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable card!!! You did beautiful coloring and I love the distressed edges, flowers, bow, and all the dimension it creates. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete