Sunday 6 May 2018

Polkadoodles New Release Little Dude Skate Board

Hi everyone I have another New release from

These little guys are called Little Dudes the one I am using today is Little Dude Skate Board  I have also used papers from Sticks and Bones Mammoth Dinosaur
Download Bundle 

Don't forget there is discounts for these new images 




Sticks & Bones Digital Papercrafting Collection - over 450 Printables suitable for boys and girls of any age. You need a sense of humour to use this collection - perfect for Cuteosaurus age or Prehistoric family!

Skateboard Little Dude - digi stamp printable download







I have coloured this image with Prisma Pencils 
I have also used oval die cuts Basketball embellishments
and cardstock 

Thank For Stopping By 







No comments:

Post a Comment