Friday 1 June 2018

Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge 1st June

Hi everyone there is a brand new challenge started over on the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog 


You can find all there gorgeous crafting items
HERE In there store

For my project today I have used one of the New images from the Ruby range I used a Black and white image and coloured it up with Pencils . This is Ruby Celebrations
I have also used Papers from three different kits 1st one is Lavender Tea collection 2nd Celebrations Kit 1 and 3rd Winnie Wednesday papers



Ruby frou frou digi stamp printable download



I have coloured this image with Prisma Pencils 

I have also used 

Mulberry Flowers
Paper Doily 
Flat Back Gems
Corner Die from Marianne's

Thank you for stopping by


Challenges I have entered 








2 comments:

  1. Super colouring of this gorgeous image Michelle. I love the purple and gold, looks fabulous. Nice work here.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete