Tuesday 17 July 2018

Whimsy Stamps New Release Image Penguin Ice Cream

Hi every one I have another brand new Digital image From Whimsy Stamps to show you all today


We also have our new challenge started over on the 


For this project I have used the brand new Digital Image called Penguin Ice Cream I have also used Birthday Wishes Sentiments 


https://whimsystamps.com/collections/july-2018-digital/products/penguin-ice-cream-digital-stamp?aff=21




I have coloured this up with Prisma Pencils 

I have also used 

Ice block Embellishments 
Pattern Paper 
Card stock
Distress oxide ink 
Distress Tool

Thank you for stopping by 





1 comment:

  1. Michelle this is so cute and I love all the colourful layering with the distressed edges.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete