Wednesday 1 May 2019

Classic DT Open Challenge For May

Hi everyone we have a brand new challenge started over on the Classic DT Open Challenge Blog If you are on a DT anywhere in the world you may enter. You can enter any type of craft project you like and you may enter as many 
times as you like.

https://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Our sponsor for May is the fabulous Sheepski Designs 



I have used the image called Curly 



I have coloured this image with Prisma pencils 

I have also used 

Pattern Paper 
Paper Flowers
Epoxy Dots
Buckle Metal
Ribbon
Distress Ink Oxide 
2x Metal Feathers 

Thank you for stopping by 



Challenges I have entered 



1 comment:

  1. What a great card. I really like this image. You did a great job coloring him! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge this month at SheepSki Designs
    Cara, SheepSki Design Team
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete