Tuesday 1 September 2015

Pirate Ship

Hi everyone it is time for a new challenge over at the 


Our Sponsor is Sherri Ann Baldy My Besties 


You can find all her gorgeous goodies Here and Here

The image I used for this project is Scan 0010
https://www.etsy.com/listing/232509973/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_9



I used Copics to colour the image 
Skin: E000,E00,E21,E11,E04,R20
Hair: E29,E25,E21
Top and Scarf: R39,R35,R31
Pants: W07,W05,W03,W01,W0
Sword: C5,C3,C1,C0

Other products used to make this project 
AC card stock
Wood grain paper
Skull and cross bone Brads
Twine
Match sticks
Ships wheel charm
Anchor Eyelet
The ship SVG comes from 
http://sandrasscrapshop.blogspot.com.au

Thank you for stopping by I love comments and please follow my blog 




15 comments:

  1. Love it Michelle, that ship is fab and cute image. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love it!! Thank you for sharing with us at My-Besties french blog! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful work!
    Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge
    Welcome again and Good Luck!
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  4. And
    Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Welcome again and Good Luck!
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow !!! I love your creation
    Thank you for sharing with us at My-Besties en francais
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. superbe!!! Merci de participer au défi de My Besties en français et bonne chance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle gorgeous project

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator



    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning!Thank you for sharing with us at My-Besties french blog! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice Michelle. Thanks for joining us at My Besties International. Good luck!
    Luana DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful project Michelle! Thank you for sharing with us over at My Besties 3D and More Challenge. Best of luck with your entry.
    Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is absolutely gorgeously fun and fabulous. Thank you for joining us at My Besties 3D and More. Hugs, Antoinette T {DT}

    ReplyDelete