Thursday 2 June 2016

Book Card

Hi everyone it is that time again for another fun 
challenge over at


For my Dt project I have used a My Besies Image which you can Find 

For my project I have used Image 941






I have coloured this image with Distress Markers

Other crafty goodies used on this project

I used Water coloured Paper just cheap one 
from the bargain shop
Pattern paper from my stash
Wooden embellishments
Metal Corner Embellishments
Mulberry Flowers
Glitter Bow
Lace
Paper Doily
Spellbinders circle die
Ribbon
The Pattern for this card came from a Kit and Clowder Project class 

Thank you for stopping by 



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous book card Michelle. Hugs `Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God!! I just love it!!
    Thanks for participating with us at My Besties Art España
    Karolina Herrera, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amo todo de este proyecto, me ha encantado! Gracias por participar con nosotros. Andy Ro- DT My Besties Art España Oficial
    http://mybestiesartespanablogoficial.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete