Thursday 28 March 2019

Whimsy Stamps Penguin Ray

Hi today I have a fantastic image that all proceeds from this digital image go to Make A Wish Foundation Canada  you will find this at Whimsy Stamps this is perfect for a get Well Card 


Don't forget we have lots of inspiration on the 




This image I have used is called Penguin Ray I have also used the Whimsy Stamps Notched Square Die Set 



When you purchase this Digital image of Penguin Ray all proceeds go to Make A Wish Foundation Of Canada 










I have coloured this with Prisma Pencils 

Other items used for this card are 

Pattern Paper
Card Stock 
Epoxy Dots 
Distress Ink Oxide 

Thank you for Stopping By 





2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful take on this image Michelle. I love what you did for your card design, the colours, your gorgeous colouring. It's fabulous hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete