Monday 1 April 2019

Classic DT Open Challenge April # 4

Hi everyone we have another new challenge started over on Classic DT Open Challenge Blog this challenge is a bit special as it is our Birthday month.
We will have a few more sponsors and everyone 
will get a prize 

We have 3 sponsors for this challenge I have made a few project for our special Birthday Challenge 

One of Sponsors will be Paper Nest Dolls 




I have used a image from Paper Nest Dolls Called 


I have coloured this image with Prisma Pencils 

Other items used on this card are 

Pattern Paper
Card Stock 
Die Cut 
Flat Back Pearls 
Distress ink oxide 

Another sponsor will be The Paper Shelter


I have used the image called Charmy Bunny 



I have coloured this image with Prisma Pencils 

Another sponsor we have this month is Di's Digi Stamps 



The image I have used is called Bouquet Teddy




I have coloured this image with Prisma Pencils 



Our 4th Sponsor is Goha Digi Stamps 


The image I have used is called Digital Stamp




I have coloured this image with Prisma Pencils


Thank you for Stopping by 



1 comment: