Tuesday 15 March 2016

Note Book

Hi everyone I have got a special project today for the 


I am Using one of Sherri Baldy My Besties Images which you can find HERE and HERE

Today I am using one of the new Fluffy Images I just love these Image 
This image is Image 029
I have also used Sherri baldy's Mixed media moulding paste Pearl Pink,
Sherri's Shimmer Pigment Pink Pearl and Rustic Yellow and 
Shimmer sprits Due Kissed Honey  and Up In Smoke 



I have coloured the Image with Copics

Skin: E000,E00,E21,E11,E04,RV21
Hair:E41,E42,E43
Dress and Headband: RV29,RV25,RV23,RV21
Handbag, Gloves and Pattern on Headband:BV29,BV25,BV23,BV20
Necklace and Bracelet: Gold Spica Pen
Stool: YR23,Y11

Other crafty goodies on this project 

Metal Embellishments
Resin Flower
Mulberry Flowers one coloured with Copics
Leaves hand made by me with Polymer Clay then painted
Sherri Baldy moulding pasted listed above 
Metal corners 
Chip board Butterfly and Heart 
I just used a cheap note book from the bargain shop and decorated the cover 

Thank you for stopping by



18 comments:

  1. Beautiful journal page Michelle. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love it!!!!!!
    Beautiful notebook with My Bestie Fluffly.

    Hugs Bianca.
    DT ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely project thanks for joining us at besties UK - Carol UK DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's very beautiful Michelle
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely project
    Thank you for joining My Besties french Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle, This is a great journal page - I love this image and your design is really colourful and striking. Thank you for joining us this time at My Besties UK.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card thank you for joining us at My Besties uk - Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Leinzlove Tear Bears, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful Michelle! Thank you for sharing at Besties 3D and More! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Book thank you for joining us at My Besties UK Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful book!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and welcome again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super CUTE! Thanks for playing along with us over at Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge!
    Theresa, DT Member
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really Beautiful! Thanks for joining us over here at MBB.
    Good Luck!
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just gorgeous Michelle a great idea. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderfully colored! WOW!! Totally gorgeous! Thanks for linking up with us at leinzlovetearbearschallenge.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  16. THis is such a fun and lovely project. Love all the details. Thank you for joining us at My Besties 3D and More. Big Texas Hugs, Antoinette {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Michelle, I really love this!! Thank you for participating in our March My Besties 3D challenge! Our New April challenge has just begun and we can't wait to see what you will create next!

    ReplyDelete