Friday 1 April 2016

Sun and Sand

Hi everyone time another challenge over at 


Challenge theme is always Anything Goes everyone is welcome to join in 
with any image and project 

For my DT project for this I am using one of the new Fluffies 
Image 007


I have used copics to colour this image

Skin: E000,E00,E21,E11,E04,RV21
Hair: E18,E15,YR23,Y21
Bikini: YG06,YG03,YG00
Frill and Bow: RV04,RV02,RV000

Other Crafty Goodies used on this project

DCWV Surfs Up Stack 
AC Card Stock
Beach Embellishments
Metal Embellishment
Flat Back Pearls
Cheese Cloth

Thank you for stopping by


Challenges I have entered this card in 

Cardz 4 Gals - Spring Time Fortnightly Challenge  



8 comments:

  1. This is a fab design, Michelle and what better place to be than the beach in the Springtime. Thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz this time.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun beach scene and beautifullly coloured image to.
    Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Galz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful summery card Michelle. I love the image and all your fun details. Thanks for joining us at My Besties UK. Cathy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo beautiful card. I love this digi and embellishments. Thank you for joining with us at My Bestie Spanish Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry. Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card thanks for sharing at my besties uk - Carol UK DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! The feather like effects are great! Thank you for joining us at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog!
    Elisa DT

    ReplyDelete