Friday 22 July 2016

Drink anyone !

Hi Everyone I have a new post for you today from 


The challenge theme for this month is summer time and I thought that a few cocktails would perfect for a summers day 

I have used The Winnie Fruit Punch Collection to make this project this kit
has everything you need to make a card this comes in CD or Downloadable bundle 



Which you can find HERE

This is my DT project for this challenge 


I have used a digi from the collection and coloured it with Copics I have also used the Pre coloured embellishments, Paper and sentiment from this collection.  I enlarged the cocktail glass and made the butterfly smaller 

Copics used for this colouring 
Skin : E000,E00,E21,E11,E04,R20
Hair: E57,E43,E53,E51
Dress and Shoes: RV29,RV25,RV23,RV21,V25,V22,V20
Cocktail drinks: B02,B01,B00,B000 and RV25,RV23,RV21


10 comments:

  1. This image makes me thirsty its a lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, like the idea of a cool drink in each hand :D
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, Love, gorgeous

    Tammi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is great!. I wanted to thank you for coming by my blog and looking at Eleanor tubing and leaving me such a great comment! Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic colouring love this card. Tracyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card Michelle, my favourite image from this collection - you've coloured her beautifully.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Michelle, love the pretty design. Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete