Sunday 2 December 2018

Whimsy Stamps December Digital Release

Hi everyone Whimsy Stamps has a brand new Digital images released for December 

You can find all the new images HERE

The image I am using today is called Under the Mistletoe 


For this project I have used a wood cut into a Christmas Bauble I transferred the image onto the wood using graphite paper then I coloured it in with my Prisma Color Pencils the pencils work great on the smooth wood. I have put around the edge of the bauble added some ribbon and some Icy Snow Paste.

Front 


Back 


Thank you for stopping by 




1 comment:

  1. Cette boule est magnifique... Que de détails !
    Merci pour le message sur mon blog.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    This ball is beautiful ... What details!
    Thank you for the message on my blog.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete