Friday 1 November 2019

Classic DT Open Challenge November # 11

Hi everyone we have a brand new challenge started over on Classic DT Open Challenge Blog 


Our sponsor this month is the wonderful Sheepski Designs 


I have used the image Snowman Selfie I just love this image 




I have also used the image Ball Gown I just could not decide which image to do so I did both 





For my snowman Selfie card I made it into a shaker 
card I used a mixture of Large Glitter and 
Gold and Silver stars. 
I used dies for the embellishments and also ribbon with a Mix of Kaiser Craft Christmas 
Paper and Card stock

For the Ball Gown Image I used Pattern Paper and card stock. I also used Mulberry Flowers and Cheesecloth died with
Tim Holtz Distress inks. I added some Pearls and glitter to glam it up I used a shimmer pen on the dress but it did not pick up in the photos.

Both images were coloured with Prisma Pencils 


Thank you for stopping by 





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shaker card Michelle with the fun snowmen and your lovely lady is beautiful..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete