Saturday 15 February 2020

Save Australian Animals Challenge

Hi everyone we are having a special challenge this month as well as our original called Save The Australian Animals Challenge all the ladies on the team have been so heart broken about what is happening to the Animals of Australia 



We are hoping to raise some money with this challenge for Wild 2 Free Kangaroo Sanctuary as they lost everything and have to rebuild so they can keep doing the fantastic work they do for the Animals they don't just help Kangaroo's they help Wallabies , Possums and lots more 

You can find their Facebook Group HERE so you can see all the work they do and also what they have lost  


This is what they are using ATM to help all the sick Animals 


This is what is left of the Feeding Area


When you go over to join into our Save Australian Animals Challenge you will be able to read what happened to them on New Years Eve 

I have coloured up my Kit And Clowder December Pencil Class for my project I have used this has Kit and Clowder Donated $250.00 to The Bush Fire Relief the are Australian Company as well. I highly recommend these classes if you are looking to improve your colouring skills 


This class was so great to do as I have been thinking about all the poor animals here that have lost their homes I can't get them out of my head they are left with nothing. thank you to all the people that have been looking after all the sick animals the people are hero's 



Thank you for sopping by and I hope to see you join into our Save Australian Animal Challenge 





2 comments: