Friday 6 March 2020

Coasters Made With Tiles

Hi Everyone we have a Facebook Challenge running in our Classic Crafty FB Group 


Our sponsor This Month Is Digital Paper 


Their Facebook Group Is HERE


I have used a Coaster File from Digital Paper Called Precious Stone 




I have used Plain white tiles from our local Hardware Store they are just small square white tiles  9 1/2 cm x 9 1/2 cm and I added cork sheeting for the back so they don't scratch the surface of the furniture 


I just printed these to the size of the tiles glued them with Mod Podge let them dry.
Then I used spry gloss called Crystal cote Gloss you could do a matt Finish as well. I did do quite a few coats of the Crystal cote 


These were so easy to make and a lot of fun also 
give them a go you can also win this sheet if you join into our Facebook Challenge 


Thank you for stopping by 






No comments:

Post a Comment