Wednesday 1 April 2015

Asian Screen

Hi everyone it is time for another fantastic challenge 



The challenge is Anything goes but you must use a My Besties image 
by Sherri Baldy which you can find Here and Here

I have used this image for my project this month 
http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/auction_details.php?name=img535-my-besties-digi-stand-by-Sherri-Baldy&auction_id=107625

This is my project hope you all like it 




I have used Copics to colour the image

Skin: E000,E00,E21,E11,E04
Hair, bottom of kimono and shoes : C7,C5,C3,C1
Kimono, bow and flowers in her hair: R29,R27,R22
Crown, trim and flower in hair: Gold Spica pen

Paper used for this project 
Colorbok Wild Roses

Card and lanterns were cut with Silhouette Cameo

Bridge, Pagoda and water lilies I used La La land crafts Dies

Small flowers was a punch

Thank you for stopping by


Challenges Entered with this project
http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.com.au

8 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliand work and lovely image!Thank you for participating Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge
    Welcome back and good luck
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. another gorgeous card Michelle

    gr karin and

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    when you put your card in a challenge click first on the titel of your card and than put the link thats above in the challenge.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Karin I will check next time I thought I had done it like that oops

      Delete
  4. Beautiful screen Michelle. I adore your awesome creation! Love Bestie a lot; nice coloring! Thank you so much Michelle for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this fortnight. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Fondly,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Michele. Thanks fo join us at My Besties Friendship
    Gr.Mia

    ReplyDelete