Wednesday 1 April 2015

Easter Card

High everyone it is time for the monthly challenge over at


Please come and have some fun with us we love seeing all your creations
Theme this month is Spring, Flowers Bunnies and Eggs

This is my project for this month I have used
https://www.etsy.com/listing/223918838/instant-dowmload-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_1&ga_search_query=easter


I used Copics to colour my image

Skin: E000,E00,E21,E11,E04,R20
Hair: E57,E53,E43,E51
Rabbit Ears on the Girl: RV91,RV93,RV95
and B02,B000
Bows and T shirt: B05,B02,B00,B000
Overalls: B91,B93,B95
Rabbit: C0,C1,C3,C5,C7
Rabbit bow: R89,R85,R83,R81
Pots: E13,E11,E02
Flowers: Y06 and YR23
Leaves and Grass: G07,G05,G02

Other Goodies used for this cards are

Tim Holtz Alteration Die Butterflight
Pink Feather
Easter egg foam Stickers
Paper Twine
Flat back Pearls
Patterned Paper in my Stash 

Challenges I have entered
http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.com.au









11 comments:

  1. Michelle this is gorgeous hun, love the butterflies along the top, great image and colours here, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle this is just over the top with the cuteness factor. Your colouring is just superb and I love the cheerful colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous easter card!Thank you for participating Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge
    Welcome back and good luck
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle what a gorgeous card
    gr karin and

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator



    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful!!! Fantastic coloring!!!
    Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties International and good luck!
    Hugs, Sandra My Besties International DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow that's just so cute, love your design and detailed embellishments - thanks for joining us at TTCRD this week and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeus card en lovely design.Great coloring.
    Thanks for sharing by My Besties Friendship.

    Gr.Mia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the design of your card - wonderful coloring!

    Thanks for playing with us at My Bestie Friendship
    and good luck!
    Greetings Sonny

    ReplyDelete